College of Engineering
(CSCE)-Computer Science & Computer Engineering
Yarui Peng received the B.S. degree from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China in 2012. He earned his M.S. degree and Ph.D. in School of Electrical and Computer Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA in 2014 and 2016, respectively. He joined the Department of Computer Science and Computer Engineering at the University of Arkansas as an assistant professor in Jan. 2017. He also works with the NSF sponsored Engineering Research Center for Power Optimization of Electro-Thermal Systems (POETS-erc.org).
His research interests are in the areas of computer-aided design, analysis, and optimization for emerging technologies and systems, such as 2.5D and 3D ICs, high band-gap power electronics and systems, and high-efficiency digital designs and memory systems. He developed methodologies and algorithms for parasitic extraction, analysis and optimization for signal integrity, and alleviating reliability issues in thermal and power delivery in 2.5D and 3D ICs. He is also working on improving electro-thermal reliability in power systems such as multi-chip power modules (MCPMs) by performing MCPM layout synthesis and simultaneously optimizing heat dissipation and electrical performance. He is the recipient of best-in-session award in SRC TECHCON 14 and best student paper award in ICPT 16.
To view our research projects, visit http://e3da.csce.uark.edu/research/.
- Design Automation for Emerging Technologies
- Physical and CAD Design of VLSI Circuits
- 2.5D and 3D IC, Memory and Packaging
- High-Efficiency Power Electronics and Systems
- Parasitic Extraction and Signal Integrity
- Power and Thermal Reliability
- Computer-Aided Design
- VLSI Integrated Circuit Design
- Computer Architecture
- Algorithm and Data Structure
For teaching resources, visit http://e3da.csce.uark.edu/teaching/ and use your Uark account to login.
CSCE2114: Digital Design
CSCE4914: Advanced Digital Design
- CSCE5013: Design Automation of VLSI Circuits and Systems
- B.S., Microelectronic Engineering, 2012, Tsinghua University
- M.S., Electrical & Computer Engineering, 2014, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Electrical & Computer Engineering, 2016, Georgia Institute of Technology