Areas of Research
- Big Data, Data Analytics, and Blockchain
- Machine Learning and Quantum Machine Learning
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Trustworthy & Responsible Artificial Intelligence
- Computer System Design and High Performance Computing
- Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Algorithmic Self-Assembly and Biomolecular Computing
- Computer-Aided Design
CSCE Faculty Research Interests
- David Andrews, Ph.D.
- Jia Di, Ph.D.
- John Gauch, Ph.D.
- Susan Gauch, Ph.D.
- Miaoqing Huang, Ph.D.
- Kevin Jin, Ph.D.
- Thi Hoang Ngan Le, Ph.D.
- Qinghua Li, Ph.D.
- Wing Ning Li, Ph.D.
- Khoa Luu, Ph.D.
- Ukash Nakarmi, Ph.D.
- Alexander Nelson, Ph.D
- Yanjun Pan, Ph. D.
- Brajendra Panda, Ph.D.
- Pat Parkerson, Ph.D.
- Matthew Patitz, Ph.D.
- Yarui Peng, Ph.D.
- Dale R. Thompson, Ph.D.
- Xintao Wu, Ph.D.
- Lu Zhang, Ph.D
Research Centers, Projects, and Laboratories
- Arkansas High Performance Computing Center
- Arkansas Security Research and Education (ASCENT) Institute
- Center for Information Security and Reliability
- Computational Imaging & Data Analytics Research (CIDAR)
- Energy-Efficient Electronics and Design Automation (E3DA)
- Heterogeneous Manycore Run Time Systems
- Reconfigurable Computing Laboratory
- RFID Laboratory
- Social Awareness and Intelligent Learning Lab
- Trustable Logic Circuit Design Laboratory
- Matthew J. Patitz, Ph.D., Thomas Clinton Mullins Endowed Chair in Engineering
- Jia Di, Ph.D., Rodger S. Kline Leadership Chair
- Qinghua Li, Ph.D., 21st Century Research Leadership Chair
- Xintao Wu, Ph.D., Charles D. Morgan/Acxiom Graduate Research Chair
NSF Career Awards
Research Alliance Scholar