Develop high quality student-centered computer science and computer engineering programs, pursue excellence in research, teaching, and services, and provide outstanding education and research experience to both undergraduate and graduate students in the state of Arkansas, the nation, and the world.
- Educate and graduate high quality students with excellent knowledge and skills in computing.
- Produce highly qualified professionals to meet the needs of rapidly evolving computing fields in the state of Arkansas, the nation, and the world.
- Promote Research excellence in terms of scholarship and funding.
- Strengthen graduate programs in both quality and quantity.
- Enhance collaborative, innovative , and interdisciplinary education and research activities.
- Enrich diversity of students, faculty, and staff.
- Develop excellent relationships with alumni and industrial partners.